- Université Laval (1983) – LL.B.
- Université de Montréal (1979) – B. sc. econ.
- Université de Sherbrooke (2010) – Prevention and Settlement program (PRD) – civil and commercial arbitration
- Barreau du Québec (1984) – Member
- Institut de médiation et d’arbitrage du Québec (IMAQ) – Member
Louis-Denis Laberge, Attorney
After working for sixteen years in private practice, including seven years as a partner of two important offices in downtown Montreal, Louis-Denis joined the Bernard & Brassard firm in 2000. A partner of the firm since 2002, he currently acts as managing partner.
Louis-Denis is a man of action who focuses on his greatest strength: conflict resolution.
Louis-Denis primarily works in commercial litigation, shareholder disputes, bankruptcy and insolvency, and intellectual property. He pleads before arbitration courts and civil courts. He also provides services in prevention and dispute resolution as an arbitrator and mediator for any commercial business.