Our mergers and acquisitions experts can help you:
• plan the sale of your business to maximize its value (Business Staging);
• identify the profile of potential buyers;
• prepare the legal documentation to be provided as part of due diligence by the buyer;
• reorganize before the sale, in order to receive all the tax benefits;
• manage human aspects involved in a transfer to the next generation, whether it’s a sale to corporate executives (Management Buy Out) or to members of the same family (family businesses);
• negotiate and draft the terms in letters of intent, offers, buy-sell agreements or mergers and ancillary documents, acceptable to all parties involved in the transaction.